We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! We are looking for an experienced Auto Body Prepper with the ability to paint when needed.. We offer a competitive wage (Hourly rate) and benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company. Supporting the company’s mission to “WOW Every Customer”, this role works to ensure the vehicle is prepped and painted to the highest standards of quality.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Flex Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
- We offer a clean work environment, our shops are bright and well ventilated, with top of the line equipment
- We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL……APPLY TODAY!
- Review damage report and plan the work to be performed
- Remove and install bolt-on components (such as hoods, deck lids, fenders, doors) and interior components
- Mask and tape body surfaces in preparation for painting
- When required, paint repaired motor vehicle body parts, following recommended application techniques and the company’s quality guidelines.
- Complete final inspection and sign off on quality check sheet
- Organization of hazardous materials according to Workplace Standards
- Industry experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication, both oral and written
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- I-CAR training
- Ability to work with others
- Legally authorized to work in Canada