Our Client requires a development and analyst dedicated to determination and implementation of services and information solutions. The primary focus of this position is to perform guidance, consultation and operational support to information consumers on Data Management needs in an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. Additionally, to determine and implement Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions that service business and analytic objectives.
Skills: SAP BI, SAP Data Services, Informatica, DB2, SQL Server, Unix, Linux
Experience Required/ Mandatory Skills
- Practical experience with any of the following: SAP BI, SAP Data Services (preferred), Informatica
- Practical experience in relational databases such as DB2, SQL Server
- Practical experience in Unix or Linux
- 5 to 7 years experience with data warehousing , both in development and support areas
- In-depth knowledge and experience in business intelligence (including concepts and methods)
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, data architecture and BI principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and understanding of Inmon modeling techniques
- Knowledge and experience of business analysis concepts and techniques.
- Understanding of information management concepts and terminology.
- Understanding of OLAP (On-Line Analytical Processing) concepts and technology.
- Knowledge and experience with a business intelligence project life cycle.
- Customer service, leadership, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Be a team player who constantly seeks process improvements
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with internal and external business partners
- Work effectively with minimal supervision
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience with Google G-suite is an asset
- Experience with Scrum and Agile Development strongly preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence front end reporting and analysis tools (preferably SAP BusinessObjects) is an asset