Company: Bain & Company
Location: Toronto, ON
When the leaders of the world’s largest, fastest-growing companies look forhelp with their most complex challenges, they call Bain & Company. Today,we are at the top of our field, helping organizations—many of which arebrands you’re familiar with—create change.
Under direction of the Manager we are looking for someone to roll up theirsleeves and take ownership of this project which involves reviewing andstandardising documentation and systems across the five branches.
The role is varied and will incorporate:
- Standardisation of company templates and file structure
- Assist in the rollout of a safety database
- Preparation of ISO documentation
- Document control
- Effectively communicating with internal and external parties
Skills and attributes required:
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Can display accuracy and attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and results driven attitude
- Effective communication skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Down to earth and friendly personality
This is a fantastic opportunity for a University Graduate to gain work experience or someone that is familiar with databases and document control.
If you are wanting to be part of a professional and supportive team, working for a company with family values, and you believe that you have the appropriate skills, experience and attitude, we would love to hear from you.