Adonai Resources Corporation is a dynamic oil and gas exploration and production company headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Our professional team works diligently to manage the exploration, development and operation of the oil and gas assets of our partner, Federated Co-operatives Limited. We focus on yield-based, sustainable growth, fostered through a detailed understanding of, and experience in, the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors in Saskatchewan.
We are both financial and environmental stewards, and our team currently manages over 5,000 barrels of oil per day.
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will play a key role in all aspects of the Engineering Department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Well Licences and MRO applications
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Reservoir Engineering
- Economic Evaluations
- Well and facility optimization through day to day well analysis, evaluating well performance problems, recommending remedial action and/or optimization strategies in order to meet operating cost and production targets.
- Work closely with field operations staff to identify and implement optimization strategies
- Waterflood/Pressure maintenance applications
- Facility and disposal well licensing
- Field visits on a regular basis to review field operations
- The applicant should be prepared to work in a fast-paced work environment with an emphasis on timely delivery, cost consciousness, interactive work style and safe execution.
- A Registered Professional Engineer or an EIT with qualifications recognized by APEGGA/APEGS or eligible for Registration.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, computer, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills are required.
- Oil and gas reserves and economics experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time