Location: 300 1500 MAIN STREET ST SW
Store Number: 2325-SDM
Position Type: Part Time
Key responsibilities of a Post Office Clerk include:
- To provide prompt and superior customer service, Abide by the established Canada Post Corporation (SERVE) program.
- Cash handling including the Selling of money orders, stamps and registered mail/parcel service.
- Answering inquiries and resolving complaints regarding the postal service.
- Assist with the maintaining of RPO inventory and ensures the security of mail and cash.
- A high school education and computer literacy skills, organized, detail orientated and record keeping skills.
- Very Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under stressful conditions ( seasonal holiday etc.)
WORK HOURS:Flex schedule - some weekends and evenings ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS:
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. At Shoppers Drug Mart, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.