Lube, Oil and Filter Technician are responsible for assisting in the maintenance of vehicles. The utmost care is required for accuracy and to ensure safety. The role requires attention to detail, being efficient, and enjoying a fast paced environment.
Tire changeovers and balancing
Other duties as required
Previous dealership/technician experience is an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd, Cochrane, AB
Must be a certified Automotive Service Technician and have their own tools. Be proficient in diagnosis of all makes and models of vehicles.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Automotive Repair: 1 year
Magna Search Group – Edmonton, AB
We are currently looking for Full-Time Service Technicians in Edmonton for a unique repair/maintenance service opportunity. If you answer yes to all of the questions below, we’d like to hear from you.
Are you highly skilled in both electrical and mechanical troubleshooting?
Have you worked on automotive vehicles or industrial equipment in your previous experiences as a mechanic or millwright?
Would you be comfortable in a role where you are dispatched from home straight to job sites?
Do you enjoy dealing with customers and helping them solve their problems?
Do you have a clean driving record?
Are you a permanent resident or citizen of Canada?
Salary + Optional Paid Overtime + Benefits + Pension Contributions after two years of service
Company van will be provided to each Service Technician, as well as company cell phone, gadgets and tools.
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application below with your updated resume attached. No cover letter is necessary. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! We are looking for an experienced Auto Body Prepper with the ability to paint when needed.. We offer a competitive wage (Hourly rate) and benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company. Supporting the company’s mission to “WOW Every Customer”, this role works to ensure the vehicle is prepped and painted to the highest standards of quality.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Flex Benefit Plan, Health, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
Our Competitive Advantage
- We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
- We offer a clean work environment, our shops are bright and well ventilated, with top of the line equipment
- We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL……APPLY TODAY!
- Review damage report and plan the work to be performed
- Remove and install bolt-on components (such as hoods, deck lids, fenders, doors) and interior components
- Mask and tape body surfaces in preparation for painting
- When required, paint repaired motor vehicle body parts, following recommended application techniques and the company’s quality guidelines.
- Complete final inspection and sign off on quality check sheet
- Organization of hazardous materials according to Workplace Standards
- Industry experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Effective communication, both oral and written
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- I-CAR training
- Ability to work with others
- Legally authorized to work in Canada